Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The King Features feed to Chron.com is malfunctioning so I go without my Mary Worth fix. Fortunately, things move so slow that I won't miss anything.

I think this should be its own genre: comics about comics that will not go away.

One of the more interesting criticisms I've received about A Perfect World; "makes Cathy Guisewhite look like Oscar Wilde". Some of my cartoons suck but I don't think I make Cathy look that much better.

A guaranteed laugh: a fart joke. Even funnier: a dog fart joke.

In my experience, dogs are not offended by smelly farts. Strange, since they have such a keen sense of smell. Once, I farted in Loki's face and said, "Now, you know what it's like to share a room with you." He lifted up his head for a moment, looked at me and then put his head back down and went back to sleep. I guess he was unimpressed.

No comments: