Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, February 26, 2007

I don't read the comics on Saturday and Sunday. I do read the Comics Curmudgeon.

This frightening image was brought to my attention via the Curmudgeon. The Sunday Mary Worth as a whole was a bit disturbing but this image of Mary was the first thing. I made an icon of it. Feel free to use it in your Live Journal comments, Blogger profile or some other online forum. I don't have much of an online social life so I won't be using it much. No, I don't have much of an offline social life either. It's an introvert thing

Speaking of Mary Worth, I'm trying to reconstruct the layout of this room from another angle. In order for Dr. Cory's daughter to hold her father's hand she would have to kneel on the mattress while straddling her father's lower legs. Either that, Dr. Cory has a really short bed, which in that case Adrian is straddling her father's lower legs that are hanging off the end of the bed. The whole thing is awkward.

To properly scan a bare ass, one should sit on the scanner like one would sit on a toilet. The only thing this guy is scanning is the back of his thighs. In order to scan the ass from the approach this character is taking he would have to scoot forward and then lean back. The toilet approach would have worked just as well for this panel. The scanner lid would have kept clean enough for the papers

The side approach is the optimal approach for scanning bare breasts. Just common sense, not personal experience.

No comments: