Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, February 23, 2004

I feel compelled to blog but have nothing to write.

Oh @#$%!, I'm becoming one of those people who cannot stand silence! People who insist on talking despite having nothing to say. Silence is not a bad thing. I guess people fear that if their mouth stopped flapping their brain would start working.

They would begin to question everything. But then they would become depressed when they cannot do anything about everything. Some will try but ultimately it will fail. They will insist on continuing to live even though there is nothing to live for.

At this point, somebody will mention Jesus. [Insert message about Jesus providing meaning to life]

I love Jesus. Too bad a lot of his message has been corrupted.

It is Monday, I'm tired, it is cloudy outside and I'm at work and I have to be here too damn early in the morning. I'm not a morning person.

My list of irritating people:
1. People who talk just to make noise.
2. Loud people.
3. Morning people who refuse to keep their cheerfulness to themselves. I respect your preferences; I don't call you at 10:00 pm and cram my cheerfulness down your throat. Respect mine. You do better in the morning. Fine. Now, go away and shut the @#$%! up!
4. My neighbors who like to listen to Tejano music but their best sound system is in their vehicle so they crank up the vehicle sound system and open the doors. I've told these people that there is a similar technology for the house. Tejano music sucks. An unholy combination of polka and country music. You have to be really drunk to enjoy this music.
5. Cell phone drivers. Your trivial conversation is more important than the lives of everyone around you.
6. Jacked up pick up truck owners. They are lower on the list because at least they are performing a service. They are letting all women know that they have a small penis. It saves a lot of disappointment.
7. Owners of boom cars over 21 years of age. Grow the hell up.
8. Most middle aged and older women. Most are quite dull but don't realize it. They have no problem sharing the dullness. How to avoid dull middle aged and older women: join a Unitarian-Universalist church. Seriously.
9. Me. I made this list, that should tell you something. I'm an introvert. We will be next on John Ashcroft's list of enemies. It is un-American not to enjoy the constant company of other people and the endless chatter.

BOOBIES!

No comments: