Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, February 21, 2004

This week I ran 7.81 miles.

It was a beautiful day today. I bought the paperback, The Way of the Weasel. Scott Adams should have titled it, The Tao of the Weasel. It would have sold well among the new age crowd. That title is not as alliterative but the goal is to make money. I used a gift card to purchase the book.

I will be watching Secondhand Lions, tonight. Also rented Terminator 3 and Cowboy Bebop, the movie.

Nothing has fallen apart, now that I am officially 35. I did have some difficulty with my run today but that may have had something to do with skipping my Saturday run last week and not running at all the week before. I will do better next week. I always do better next week.

For two weeks, I am 2 years older than my sister. That was much cooler when I was a kid.

Harley is outside. Daisy is sleeping on the couch and Rusty is laying on the floor next to me. Rusty stinks. Salvador is in his cage chirping and cracking seeds. I fed him some egg this morning. Salvador is very disturbed by the sight of cracking eggs but does not mind eating scrambled eggs. I don't think he gets the connection. I fed a bird, bird abortion.

Bird flu has been found in south Texas chicken flock. Mad cow, Bird flu and mercury in fish. It all makes vegetarianism more attractive. I hope plants don't aquire some disease dangerous to humans. We would be screwed or at least forced to subsist on Cheetos and Twinkies. Mmmm, Cheetos and Twinkies.

BOOBIES!

No comments: