Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, February 06, 2004

Rant:

Some woman in Tennessee (a state that I've come close to visiting) is suing Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, MTV, CBS and Viacom over the little bit of nipple. She claims it has caused her embarrassment, pain and suffering. She hopes this becomes a class action suit worth billions of dollars.

I want to sue the woman in Tennessee for causing me embarrassment, a headache and suffering caused by the fact that she lives in the same country and that she is causing even more embarrassment to America. I don't want money. I just want to beat her with a cricket bat for 2 minutes.

I think the United States is the junior high kid of the world community, with the way we act about nudity. It was, at most, 10% of a nipple. Heh, heh, heh, nipple.

What about the children? @#$%! the children! God forbid, a parent has to take time to answer what ever question their child might have had about the moment.

I love America but hate a lot of her residents.

No comments: