Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Bathed the dogs! Whew!

I did this after my workout. I did not want to shower until I was finished.

Harley was very uncooperative. Somehow he knew the filling tub was for him. It took two of us to bathe him.

Daisy was devious. She cooperated a bit better. She was cooperative while in the tub. Walter decided that I could handle her myself. He left the bathroom. That is when Daisy started being less cooperative. I had to call for help. After bathing Daisy and draining the tub, it looked like Chewbacca has used our bathtub. There was hair everywhere. We were amazed that a short hair dog could leave so much hair. Harley did not leave that much hair in the tub.

We discovered that neither dog cares for baths.

After the Bassets, I decided to work on Rusty's mats and give him a dry bath. Since this involves mostly brushing, he was most cooperative and appreciative. His coat looks a bit strange in places because of the mats that were cut off. He smells nice and looks great. He probably feels better getting the mats removed.

All the dogs smell nice and clean.

Everyone in the house smells nice and clean. Everyone had a bath whether we needed it or not.

All dogs got treats. All humans got a heck of a workout.

BOOBIES!

No comments: