Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Somebody forgot to warn me about this; today was morons who cannot rack their weights day at the gym. This comes about once a month. There were dumbbells, barbells and plates all over the place. I racked a few of the dumbbells. There are signs all over the facility that say, RACK YOUR WEIGHTS. Some moron left a set of dumbbells two feet from the rack. Another moron left a dumbbell across the facility. I racked that one because I needed it later. I also completed the extra two feet for the moron and racked a set of 22.5 pound dumbbells.

The tards who could not read signs, observe behavior or grasp the concept of putting stuff back where you found it were not in the gym when I was there. Like a blackhole, the only evidence of their existence was the stuff all around. I feel sorry the customer service person who is going to have to rack all those plates. Maybe some of the other regulars will rack the weights that they are capable of lifting.

BOOBIES!

No comments: