Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

The affirmation worked. I overindulged the weekend of the 12th. The weight effect from that did not go away until Friday.

This week I ran 13.3 miles, burned 1917.1 calories and the weight averaged out to 169.1 pounds. I am still amazed that I weighed over 200 pounds in early 1999.

Spam names and Zen Koans of the day:
Co Stop the pain, heres how
[Jura] 70% off Premiere 7 mistyped
[innovate] half-price Premiere 7 manifolds
Arturo Q. Teaspoons - Wet Neighbour Tnees Naked
Purify the Blood, Destroy the Diease
B|G T_|_T_S p0r_n0calcify backlog
Savage Reid - I fantasized I was nailing her on the bed, giving her the high hard one (email address deleted) dkpto
baden
Feature: Isonics - NeutroTest, Bombs (go) Away...
Agape Lasagna - I can't believe she took the whole gang up there!
corrode Cotton

Life is good

No comments: