Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I'm back. I caught over 20 fish of various sizes. Ended up releasing them all because nobody likes to clean fish.

One of the fish finned me and I have a wound on my right thumb that will not heal properly. It hurts.

It was a good trip and I had a wonderful time.

Pictures will be posted eventually. Need to finish the roll and have the pictures developed.

Damn, my thumb hurts. The wound is where my thumb touches the keyboard when I type.

I need to keep a sense of perspective. There are men and women losing body parts and lives in Iraq and Afghanistan and I am bitching about a small cut I received on a fishing trip. Sorry about that.

Thank you to all the people who risk their lives so that I may live in some degree of safety. Soldiers, police officers, firefighters, EMTs, and others.

Thanks for your service.

No comments: