Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

I got rid of the awards program and extraneous biographical data. The website is just going to focus on cartoons and clip art. I plan on moving into more continuing story lines.

I am also getting rid of unnecessary buttons. I want as much server space for art as possible. Plus the pages will load faster.

I will start by redrawing some old Whiz Bang stories then move into new ones featuring the old characters. It has been 10 years since I drew those old comics. The redraws might be quite different from the originals in terms of style and tone. I hope I have matured artistically and as a writer. It should be interesting.

Spam names and Zen Koans of the day:
Re: Fwd: Stop to risk your life. Parke
you cant let me down
amateurs blow no charge
Euphrates T. Petticoat
Elained
[buildups] 59%-off Windows XP Pr0 consult
Pun J. Mechanistic

My life has become a bit easier.

No comments: