Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

This week I ran 9.27 miles and burned 1319.3 calories. I weighed 169.6 pounds. I increased the incline on my Saturday run. It was a killer. I've weighed under 170 pounds for 18 weeks.

So far this year, I have ran 263 miles and burned 34,213.5 calories. My goal is to run 1,000 miles and burn 500,000 calories. That is just calories burned from running. I don't know how many I burn while lifting weights or doing other activities.

Last night Walter and I attended the Brazos County NAACP banquet. A very generous couple gave us their tickets. The speaker was terrific and the Marian Anderson String Quartet played a very challenging piece incredibly well. It is truly amazing that beautiful sounds can be made by sawing a bow of horsehair along some strings. At times the violins and cello sounded like different instruments. Sometimes they sounded like a flute and other times like the low notes of an organ. It was an amazing performance.

Spam names and Zen Koans of the day:
craig vaccine
fiend bashful
bobette
becky
filipino

It looks like it is one and two word subject lines. Those require more thought to decifer.

I have a natural immunity to craig, therefore I don't need a vaccine.
A bashful fiend is better than an outgoing fiend.

FILIPINO!

No comments: