Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

According to Barnes and Noble's website, Star Trek Titan - The Red King is scheduled for release on September 27th. I went to my local Barnes and Noble yesterday and did not find it on the shelf. I will go again after work and before my meeting and see if it appears today. I should recheck the website to verify the release date.

You know it was damn hot in your city when CNN Headline News mentions it. Bryan reached 103 degrees F yesterday. Today it will be a bit cooler at 100. The weather service predicts a cold front coming in and lowering temperatures to the mid 80's.

I need to review my grammar and brush up on my writing skills. I know this is just a blog but I don't want to be a part of the decline in language. Bad enough that some poorly designed website use my clip art; I don't want to add poor writng to my cyber-sins. I feel compelled to keep more formal writing alive on the internet. Reader comprehension is a bonus.

The above text translated to 12 year old AOL user:
ACORDNG 2 BARNAS AND NOBLAS W3BSIET STAR TRAK TITAN - DA R3D KNG IS SCH3DULED FOR REL3AES ON SEPTEMBR 27TH!11! OMG WTF LOL I W3NT 2 MAH LOCAL BARNAS AND NOBL3 YASTERDAY AND DID NOT FIND IT ON DA SHELF1!1! OMG WTF LOL I WIL GO AGANE AFT3R WORK AND BFOR3 MAH METNG AND SE IF IT APAARS 2DAY!111!1!1 OMG LOL I SHUD RACHEK DA WABSIET 2 V3RIFY TEH RALAAES DAET1111 LOL U KNOW IT WAS DMN HOT IN UR CITY WHAN CN HEADLIEN NEWS MENTIONS IT1!1!11 WTF BRYAN REACHAD 103 D3GRES F YESTERDAY!!11! OMG LOL 2DAY IT WIL B A BIT COL3R AT 101!11! WTF TEH WEATH3R SARVIEC PRADICTS A COLD FRONT COMNG IN AND LOW3RNG TEMPERATURAS 2 DA MID 80S
I1111!1! OMG NED 2 R3VEIW MAH GRMMAR AND BRUSH UP ON MAH WRITNG SKILS111!!1!! OMG LOL I KNOW THIS IS JUST A BLOG BUT I DONT WANT 2 B A PART OF DA DACLIEN IN LANGUAEG!1111!!1 BAD 3NOUGH TAHT SOMA PORLY DASIGNED WEBSIET US3 MAH CLIP ART I DONT WANT 2 AD POR WRITNG 2 MAH CYBR-SINS1!1!1!1 WTF LOL I FEL COMP3L3D 2 KEP MOR3 FORMAL WRITNG ALIEV ON DA INTERNAT!11!!1 WTF R3AEDR COMPREHENSION IS A BONUS!!111 WTF LOL

Translator URL - http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

No comments: