Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

This week I ran 17.31 miles, burned 2,220.1 calories and weigh 163.3 pounds.

I started running with Gold's Gym Marathon training. This is in preparation for the Austin Marathon on February 19. Two days before my 37th birthday.

I ran 5K in 32:50, 5 miles in 51:48 and 59:00. I forgot to record my time for Monday's 5K.

I really need to pay more attention to what I eat.

Lola has achieved her Level One Manners Training. She can sit, lay down, shake and is housebroken and controllable on a leash. She also comes when called. If you live within an 1 hour drive of Bryan/ College Station, Lola can be adopted via woodstocktexas.org

This week's book:
The Book of Sick
The Book of Sick


I'm going to do the Sunday Crossword at the Houston Chronicle website then it is bedtime. I like living on the edge.

No comments: