Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

This weekend I watched two DVD movies, A Shark Tale and Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. Both movies included Sir Mix-a-Lot's, "Baby Got Back". That song has really gotten around.

Sir Mix-a-Lot's song has an important message, whether black or white, gay or straight, male or female, we all like big butts.

This week I ran 19.26 miles, burned 2,337.5 calories and weigh 162.2 pounds. I ran 5K on Monday in 35:37, 4 miles on Wednesday in 45:04, 5K on Thursday in 34:18 and 8 miles on Friday in 1:33:00. Tuesday I did 228 Hindu Squats, 24 Hindu Push Ups and held a Back Bridge with hand support and my nose touching the mat for 33 seconds.

Goofy spam names and Zen Koans:
Grandfathered H. Christs
your willingness
Tea love dogs! Very love;)
A child waits for you
No trees were harmed in the making of this floor.
Original opposed to our genuine reeplica = the same.
Depo Yonetime ve Lojistik Egitim Seminerleri - Izmir
Welcoming good products web.
View cruel
Authentic Non-Authentic Zone.
breathtaking supplies. army
Completes range of famous repliica.
Truly healing results!
Desire Tudors? Eshop instantly.
top supply zone. nicholas
Wesley want to take the dog
Sara love horse! (in the ZOOFEVER exlusive) only! tutored
Sara love horse! (in the ZOOFEVER exlusive) only! mobster
Polka dots are okay on clowns, not curtains.
Sara love horse! (in the ZOOFEVER exlusive) only! illogical

None of my family's homes received any damage. My mother has power but no water. My aunt and uncle have water but no power, my father has no power and is staying with someone that does have power. My sister has no power.

No comments: