Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

AAAAHHHH!!!!! I'm feeling paranoid.

I received this in e-mail:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Someone who knows you has just begun the process of sharing experiences and opinions about you in our online community.

This email message is not spam.

This email message was sent to you as a direct result of the actions of a user at our website. If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view this posting use this link:

LINK DELETED
----------------------------------------------------------
So I visit the link and find that a couple of someones have been sharing experiences and opinions. Eek! I don't know what they are saying or how to go about finding out what they are saying. Some claim to know me professionally, others socially and others decline to comment.

Then again, this could just be a way to get money from me. There are various levels of memberships. I'll try to sign up for a free membership and see if I can read the comments or see if there are any actual comments.

People with small minds talk about people
People with good minds talk about things
People with great minds talk about ideas
People with extraordinary minds keep their @#$%! mouth shut!

WASABI!

No comments: