Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I got a bit more sleep last night. I don't know if I will get enough tonight. I have to attend a 3 hour church board meeting after work. I have cleared most of my schedule so that I can get to bed quickly after the meeting. The only thing that I will do after the meeting is update the cartoon. I hope to be home before 10:00.

I'm looking forward to the end of my term. I want to focus on other things within the church. I have enjoyed my time on the Board so far. After tonight that attitude might change.

There are much worse places to be stuck for 3 hours. A UU board meeting is not the worst. People are willing to suspend their lives for more trivial reasons. At least at a board meeting a difference can be made, assuming we have a quorum.

WASABI!

No comments: