Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, April 03, 2004

This week I ran 10.31 miles, burned 1386.6 calories and weighed 168.1 pounds.

I just filled up a notebook, containing my work out log, that started on Dec. 31, 2001. I weighed 204.6 pounds.

I bathed all three dogs. This time, it was done outside. The bassets sensed that there was going to be some bathing so they hid among the bushes. Rusty got to be the first contestant. He did well and enjoyed the attention.

Harley shivered and drooled. Daisy kept testing boundaries. She is quite the crafty bitch.

I'm tired. I'm ready to spring forward and enjoy the extra daylight.

I'm ready to slap anyone who claims that we lose an hour. There are 24 hours in a day. There will always be 24 hours in a day. No hours are lost.

Stop being stupid.

BOOBIES!

No comments: