Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Why do people insist on buying a bunch of scratch tickets while there is a line of people behind them trying to hurry up and get to work?

With so many choices in scratch tickets the purchasing process can be quite lengthy. I did not stick around long enough to see if this person was scratching the tickets while at the counter. That would have increased the annoyance factor. I just handed the clerk my money for the gas and ran.

Gas in Bryan/ College Station is $1.61 for unleaded. I might have to start biking to work. It is 8 miles. Maybe carpooling or public transport. I would have to get up at an ungodly hour to catch the bus. I hate getting up in the morning as it is. Anyway, it looks like it is time to investigate alternative transport to work.

Hapi: a festive treat. Hapi snacks for happy times.

WASABI!

No comments: