Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, April 10, 2004

This week I ran 9.41 miles, burned 1288.8 calories and weighed in at 165.8 pounds.
I had a meeting that forced me to skip one of my evening runs.

Saw the movie Hellboy with some friends. Good movie.

Bought some old records at a garage sale. I never thought that the words, "Cool, a Les Baxter record!" would ever come out of my mouth. Until about 3 months ago I was unaware of Les Baxter. I've really been enjoying lounge music a lot lately. It is a 78 LP of Les Baxter. We don't have a turn table that can play that.

We scored pretty well at the garage sales. Not many sales because of the Easter weekend. Several estate sales. A lot of expensive funerals. That would be the only explanation for some of the outrageous prices on things. Estate sale as fundraiser to pay off funeral expenses.

After my death (certainly wouldn't want this done before then), I would want all my usable organs harvested and the rest cremated and the ashes spread out in various locations, Toledo Bend Lake, the Florida Keys, at a NASA facility, in the backyard.

Insomnia prevention and weight training is on the Google Ad banner.

WASABI!

No comments: