Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

I need to update the profile picture. It is over a year old. Maybe I'll post a shot of me with my new "butch" haircut.

Yesterday I walked 5,311 steps.

I sacrificed time with my own cartoon in order to take advantage of an opportunity. I felt it was worthwhile and it is a small step toward my goals. I needed to do this immediately. I can make up the productivity lost while pursuing this opportunity.

I received an e-mail from a fan. She wants to do a presentation about my cartoons for a class project and requested some interesting and funny background information about myself.

This brought to mind a thought puzzle I read in college.

Everyone in the world is placed on two lists. One list is interesting people and the other is uninteresting people. Both lists are ranked. Wouldn't being ranked the least interesting person on earth make one interesting?

It would make a decent 1 minute conversation at a cocktail party:
Hi, I'm Tom and I am ranked the most uninteresting person on earth.
How interesting.

Being ranked at the bottom of the uninteresting list would make one interesting enough to make the other list. That would lead to different uninteresting person on earth. I think you can see where this is leading.

I've never been to a cocktail party. I've been to parties where cocktails were served but that was not the primary excuse for the party.

I think that would be a fun to host a cocktail party. A real one like from late 50's to early 60's. Swanky lounge music, everybody dressed up and of course the cocktails. I wonder where I can rent some Danish modern furniture.

Oh look what Google came up with: http://www.digsmagazine.com/host/host_cocktailparty.htm

No comments: