Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Walked 5,480 steps.

Time to call Dell. I have done everything that tech support has advised and still cannot get online via DSL. The culprit might be a bad NIC card. That part was installed by Dell and therefore part of the warranty. Now, the fun part is to get a body out to the church or be able to take the computer to a body to fix it it.

This is why I don't do fix computers professionally.

I love January at the gym. Seeing all the new faces. Waiting to use equipment. The crowds will thin out by mid-February. I appreciate the January crowd because they subsidize my membership. I commend those that stick with it.

I also like the January crowd because the showers warm up faster in the morning. That is not a major concern for me anymore since I work out in the evening but I did appreciate it when I worked out in the morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dell... More like Dill...

How much do you workout anyway?

Toonhead said...

I work out six days a week. Four days of running and two days of weight training. After a marathon the running becomes less intense.

A Dell technician is coming to church tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Pretty intense schedule... Once upon a time I was working towards the idea of being a professional martial artist... I kind of actually miss the training.

How many marathons do you do a year? Or should that be, can you do?

Good luck on the computer...

Toonhead said...

I stick with one marathon a year. I did two in 2004. One in January and the second in December.