Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Lately, I've had the urge to do a few push ups. This urge never hits at an appropriate time and place but at the office or at home. I just continue what I'm doing until the urge passes. I don't know what triggers this urge.

Yesterday, Walter celebrated his birthday. We went to Chili's and I ate too much. I gave him the first season of Robot Chicken on DVD. The set also came with a ViewMaster viewer and 5 reels. Walter collects ViewMasters.

Isaac slept all night outside his kennel. We all got a better night's sleep because of it.

1 comment:

Phil said...

When i was in agony doing my first Marathon i told myself i need to to do core training if im ever going to do this again. Press ups and sit ups are a great aid to long ditance running, so i was told after the fact.

Im off to do some push ups. :)