Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Piss

I find the anthropomorphic piggy bank disturbing on several levels.

I took Loki to the vet for his annual check up. He received a clean bill of health and he is not overweight. 79.3 pounds. He will have to come back to the vet to receive a lepto booster. Apparently, lepto has made an appearance in Brazos County. It is a disease that dogs get from drinking stagnant water or eating things that squirrels have urinated on. I need to follow the advice of Mary Worth and EDUCATE MYSELF about lepto.
I'm fighting what I think is a minor UTI. I had to make two extra stops, one on the way to the vet and one on the way home. I drank four cups of cranberry juice. That stuff has more calories than Coke! 140 calories per serving and the two bottles had two servings. I also took some pills that provide relief and turns my urine into a shocking shade of orange.
Thanks to the cranberry juice I will go over my daily recommended amount of calories (1,980 - 2,330). That does not bother me. I hope my body made good use of all that cranberry juice.
I added the title after I realized the direction that this post was going.
You can make me feel better by admitting that you follow this blog and make my blog follower widget look less pathetic.

No comments: