Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, April 18, 2005

I walked 10,324 steps/ 7.74 kilometers.

I was in a bad mood at work. I was doing some revisions on a document. I don't know why but my boss' revisions irritate me. A number of the revisions are aesthetic and do not improve things or violate some of my personal rules of style. I have received revisions from others and have not been irritated by them. Probably because they deal with content and the ocassional grammar or spelling error that I do not catch. I'm allowed to deal with the aesthetics.

I need to let it go. Next time, take a deep breath and realize that it is just an ephemeral document. Nobody cares about the spacing between bulleted and numbered list items. Nobody gives a damn about the horizontal alignment of titles. It is not worth getting irritated about.

Goofy spam names: Porfirio N. Buck and Armando F. Aphrodite

No comments: