Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

This week I ran 16.41 miles, burned 2,065.1 calories and weigh 157.8 pounds.

I bought a Star Trek: The Next Generation book. I might start acquiring TNG books again to get my fix for more TNG. I'll have to keep an eye out for them at garage sales. Not reading the book in one sitting will be very difficult. I do have to get some sleep and go to work in the morning.

I noticed that Pocket Books has put out a Star Trek Titan series. These books follow the events of Star Trek: Nemesis. I'm not sure I'm ready for several new characters.

I'm also interested in reading a series whose titles are based on a passage in Ecclesiastes. My favorite favorite book of the Old Testament combined with my all time favorite TV show. These books occur before Nemesis. Barnes and Noble had all of them except for the first. I'll have to go look on half.com.

I'm rather excited about getting reaquainted with old friends. This could be my escape from the stress of the upcoming year. The cartoons are therapeutic but this is something that only I would get benefit from. No audience, no schedule, no writing, no drawing, scanning, coloring. This would be simple pleasure - there is no personal growth expected - this will not change my life. If that happens - it happens but I'm not looking for it. Pure pleasure reading.

Goofy spam names:
Crackly G. Endows
Dipthong F. Fairgrounds

No comments: