Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I walked 13,272 steps/ 9.95 kilometers.

I finished a work project before deadline. I don't have to deal with it tomorrow. Hooray!

My neck and shoulder is sore and my knee has been acting up today. All on the left side of my body.

I'm not anticipating this 5K race too much. It is more of an afterthought. Sort of "Oh yeah, I'm running a 5K on Saturday." After the race I'll check and see if Kung Fu Hustle is playing locally. On Friday the the first season of Red vs. Blue will be playing at the theater on campus. Walter and I are going to check it out. Oh yeah, I've got a race on Saturday.

Maybe my lack of excitement about this race is that there was no training (outside my usual running) involved, my signing up was spur of the moment, the distance is short and instead of a road trip it is simply a break in the routine. Run the race and then be home and cleaned up in an hour.

It will be interesting to see what speed I run without the treadmill controls dictating my pace.

Goofy spam names:
Single M. Phil

No comments: