Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I have resumed the getting up early experiment. I accomplish a few things with the extra time but I need a nap but can't take one because I have to go to work. I'll do the experiment for one more day then suspend it for Radio MASH.

I work more hours at Radio MASH than I do at my regular job. I love it. The sore muscles, various interpretations of gently used, mass quantity shopping, creative names, disturbing toys, snarky comments about birth control, the full range of Texas weather, leaky tents, flat Coke, good food, laughter, interesting smells, clueless volunteers, loading, unloading, stuffing toys into cars, noisy toys going off at random, thoughts of murdering the person who set off Elmo for the 6,000th time, trolls, stuffed animals, weird books and little boys named Tyler - often addressed by their full name, Tylerputthatdown!

I'm tingling with anticipation.

No comments: