Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I slept in two hour increments. Aside from the fitful sleep the getting out of bed earlier experiment is working well. I've kept dirty dishes from accumulating in the sink. After I clear out the clutter in my e-mail inbox I need to clear out the clutter around my desk. Improved housekeeping has been the most positive result of this experiment.

Walter has been cleaning the house in preparation for Saturday's party. The living room is looking good.

The leaves on one of the trees in the backyard have turned a quite spectacular shade of yellow.

Masey chewed the laces off one of my running shoes. She used her teeth to cut the laces; 6 inches on one end and 8 inches off the other. Now I have to get replacements. Salvador now has two new shoe lace ends (aglets for you trivia buffs out there) to chew on. Once he gets over his trepedation regarding new things in his cage he will enjoy chewing up the aglets. Hopefully, the dog slobber smell won't bother him.

I hope these mundane blog entries help someone with their insomnia. Maybe I'll receive good sleep karma points.

No comments: