Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Yesterday I bought some "Bitter End" to help Masey stop chewing on some items in the backyard. I'm not sure how well it is working. Masey grabs the drain cover and then drops it when she realizes how nasty it tastes. I want her to leave the drain cover alone. Maybe she will figure it out. I hope she stays away from the water hose.

Petco also has a spray repellent product. I might try that next to keep her away from parts of the backyard.

I inhaled a bit of "Bitter End" mist while spraying. The taste is very difficult to get out of my mouth.

I also bought some air freshner, Poop Off and corn cob bedding for Salvador.

The getting up earlier experiment failed this morning. Try again tomorrow morning.

No comments: