Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

List of the day:

List what's in your glove compartment.

  1. Gloves
  2. Proof of Insurance
  3. Owner's manual
  4. Car repair/ maintenance receipts

I received a family newsletter type Christmas card from my Congressman (Chet Edwards - D). He's a good Congressman but I don't care about his son's sporting activities nor the family trip to Disney World. I only care about what he has done in Congress.

He did not use the phrase Merry Christmas. Doing his part to annoy the Christian right.

I find Christian right getting annoyed at President Bush for the lack of the phrase Merry Christmas on his holiday cards but not so annoyed about the deception or incompentence leading to the Iraq War amusing. It's the trivial shit that Americans truly care about.

Maybe I should send a holiday newsletter to Congressman Edwards. I'm sure he is interested in my activities of the past year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Japan it's Merry Christmas. Go figure.