Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I will pick up my mother-in-law from the airport this afternoon. She is a nice person but she has an annoying habit of talking. I will cope.

It's not that I'm not interested in hearing about her vacation, it's that I'm not interested in hearing about the parts of the vacation she will talk about. She went to Biloxi, Mississippi. I don't care about the details.

Aunt Carmen is her given name!?

Maybe all that touching while showing Vera the apartment and attempts to force friendship upon her may have played a role in traumatizing her. Vera could have heard about Aldo. I hope Vera stages an intervention for Mary.

Yes, friends make life richer but I will choose my friends carefully, thank you very much.

No comments: