Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mary Worth feels self-reproach over killing a man!? Intuition? Hell, Ella could have just picked up the gossip around the condo complex. Who does Mary think Toby spoke to during her adventure in Vietnam?

I admit I'm not the most qualified to critique another artist's abilities. Looking at a few of my comics makes that abundantly clear. I include Watch Your Head as a contrast to the art in Mary Worth. See, Giella, depth can be portrayed within the limits of two panels without Escheresque spatial contortions.

Look Giella! Look and learn. Call Cory Thomas. Review your art lessons.

Yes, I am jealous that both Giella and Thomas can draw much better than I can.

Call your paper and demand Watch Your Head. Cory Thomas deserves every bit of success he can get.

No comments: