Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break is over and I'm back at work. I really needed the break. Tuesday before the break I packed my running shoes in my gym bag. I got to the gym and discovered that I had one of each of two different shoes. I ran with the Asics on my left foot and the Nike on my right foot. At least this was better than the time I packed two right shoes.

I love the random fits of insanity that the characters display in Ballard Street. Not everyone's kind of humor but I find it hilarious.

The old needs to make way for the new.

Can Vera afford an apartment at Charterstone? She's probably depressed about the crappy apartment locater service she used. Probably convinced her that the cracked plaster is that "shabby chic" that all the trendy interior designers are talking about.

Send in the clones! With so much brilliance to choose from why is Momma, Cathy, B.C., Wizard of Id, Marvin and Drabble still in the papers? There is no reason for mediocrity on the comics page.

No comments: