Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I did not update the cartoon last night because of a thunderstorm. On the plus side, I watched Enterprise and got a decent night's sleep. I could have done something productive like put up the clean clothes and load the dishwasher but I think I benefited more from the rest. The clothes and dishes can wait.

Last night's workout frustrated me a bit. Another long wait for equipment, annoying people, still a bit of tightness in the back and I could not do a single clean and jerk. I skipped working my calf muscles. The work day and lack of sleep probably affected my performance. I understand the benefits of changing workouts every four weeks. I'm on my last week on this particular workout.

I will run tonight. I enjoy running.

Mary, looking remarkably manly in the first panel, has met her first introvert and does not know what to make of human being that does not need constant companionship, chatter and prefers to not talk too much about anything. Will Mary learn to accept Vera as simply a part of the 35% of the U.S. population who operates in the world differently than herself and allow the friendship to develop at its own pace? The answer: of course not! Mary, as an extrovert gone mad, will ignore all the hints, signals and restraining orders until the whole story ends in an ugly way. Mary will blame Vera. Mary will never realize that the problem lies with her.

All the creepy touching did not help matters, either.

I need to seriously evaluate my life.

No comments: