Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The first day of Spring, hooray!

Bonus icon:
The indifference of Mary Worth

Asking the right questions can also make most religions seem ridiculous. Fortunately, in the United States a boycott or a loud protest is the worst thing that can happen. Other places and times, death.

Yeah, yeah, blah blah, blahdeblah blah blah. Vera really starts at the bottom by taking a job that no longer exists. Mary Worth does not care she just wants your soul. Mary plucks the world's tiniest violin.

The first day of spring and I see this. Tom Wilson owes me something for disturbing me on the first day of spring. Ziggy does not wear pants and now he's modest? I wonder if this is before or after Ziggy has taken of business? The more I think about this comic the more disturbed I become.

I spend a great of time going over these entries to eliminate instances of passive voice. I do it for most of my writing. I do this to avoid the disapproval of an English teacher I had not seen in nearly 20 years. I doubt she reads this. I wonder if any of Ms. Kessler's other former students do this or am I just nuts?

Ms. Kessler taught junior and senior English at Spring High School in Spring, Texas.

No comments: