Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I am stunned.

Somehow, I failed to receive the memo that a class was not being offered. I found out today, during the last week of regular classes that this class was not being offered and therefore not meeting.

My brain hurts.

Every Tuesday and Thursday this semester I have been going into a classroom and turning on some equipment so that the class can be offered in two locations. I have been receiving phone calls from operations telling me to connect. I've had to run in between classes to make this connection. There was somebody at the other end doing the same thing. 3 months of making sure that connections were made and I finally find out that the @#$@%!!!!!! class was not being offered in the first place!

ARGH!

No comments: