Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

While sitting at Sonic waiting for my order to arrive, I was looking at the new $10 bill. I was thinking damn, Alexander Hamilton is hot. Seriously, he was one good looking guy. It could have been an exceptionally flattering portrait but there is only so much one can do about ugly. Alexander Hamilton had to have been quite handsome. Look at George Washington, the artists did the best they could but he still looks kind of dorky. All the other founding fathers on the various US bills look ordinary despite the work of the best engravers in the world. Alexander Hamilton on the other hand has classic movie star good looks. Strong jaw, great eye line. Damn, he was just good looking. If you don't believe me, look at a US $10 bill sometime. Really look at Alexander Hamilton.

Here is a picture:


That is one hot founding father.

AARON BURR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree.