Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I walked 1,381 steps. I also ran 8 miles in 1 hour and 48 minutes. Since I am a pint low and the heat index is 100 freaking degrees in October, I ran slower. I walked for 10 minutes just after the 4 and 1/2 mile mark.

The highs this week are in the mid 90's. In October. This is so wrong. I love Texas.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Hemangini Greuel
Diameter K. Satisfactorily
Prologue S. Tsimshian
Transportation M. Gratuitously
Scripture D. Breding
Venomous A. Cleave
Disorder Q. Emilia
Sheet M. Coptic
Mexico E. Conquistadors
Lesseps P. Zip
Sjaelland E. Biophysics
Denomination C. Frigidaire
Bankbooks S. Segre
Alumni C. Foster
Couplet T. Zionist
Acid I. Gabardine

If you don't like the weather in Texas, wait an hour.

No comments: