Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I walked 3,815 steps yesterday. I was having trouble with Blogger last night.

Salvador was well behaved at church. He chirped through most of the service. He did keep quiet during the quiet parts of the service. He did not like the clapping too much. Most of the dogs were curious about the noise he was making.

All the animals got along. We had dogs, cats, a fish and a bird. It was a nice service.

The goofy spam names are at home. I have quite a long list. Hopefully, there won't be any problems with Blogger when I get home. I would like to clear out my deleted items folder.

For your amusement: http://www.spamusement.com/ The cartoonists takes actual spam subject lines and renders them as cartoons. It is so brilliant and funny that I wish I thought of it.

No comments: