Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Monday, October 25, 2004

I walked 4,736 steps.

I scanned some original art and Walter is going to put them in the eBay store. The proceeds from the sales will help pay for my marathon expenses. I've raised $2.00 so far. Oh boy!

Goofy spam names of the day:
Porridge B. Aviatrixes
Observation K. Ayala
Bulldozer I. Versus
Massage U. Nectarine
Dishwashers A. Moistening
Amoco S. Curfew
Godson S. Snots
Saddle C. Odessa
Foucault E. Offshoots

I'm tired of this campaign sh*t. Especially, the whiny *ss drivel from the left. I tend to lean toward the left politically but I don't get involved with local "progressive" politics because every time I've attended a "progressive" function every speaker has come across as a whiner. Whining about the conservative atmosphere, whining about the Republicans, whining about how they feel so isolated, whining about the lack of engagement from the downtrodden they are trying to help, whining, whining, whining. Nobody wants to be involved with a whiner and certainly not with a bunch of whiners. Just drink a nice bottle of STFU and get up and do something. Or just sit there and drink your STFU. Just STFU. At least the downtrodden could get a moments peace.

I just received an e-mail listing the military service of select Democrats and Republicans. It was disgusting. One could compile a list that favored either party by ignoring ones from the other party that did serve. Overall, the numbers of people that served in the military from both parties are probably about equal.

There are a lot of honorable and intelligent people that did not serve in the military or were in the military during peacetime.

Service in the military is NOT a prerequisite for political office. This is not Starship Troopers.

You wanna live forever!

No comments: