Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I walked 3,691 steps yesterday. I'm trying something new for my weight training days. My muscles are sore.

What is more irritating than DJs trying to be funny? Phone calls from the moronic listeners who think the DJs are funny.

You are not funny, your favorite DJ is not funny, you will never be funny and neither will your favorite DJ. The only thing that puts the DJ above you is the ability to ennunciate.

I don't care about you, your life, your children and why you like a song. Just make the damn request and then STFU.

If you get the urge to call your DJ to chat, take your hand and slap yourself across the face.

Songs that should never be played on the radio ever again:
Hotel California
Any song by John Mellencamp
Anything by Pink Floyd
Rocky Racoon
Truckin'
A Touch of Gray

Songs I never want to sing in church again:
Anything by Bob Dylan, The Grateful Dead, John Lennon and Peter, Paul and Mary. The 60's are over - move on.

No comments: