Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Friday, October 29, 2004

I walked 1,436 steps on Wednesday and 2,513 on Thursday.

I went to bed at a somewhat reasonable hour last night. I really needed the sleep.

My legs are still a bit sore. I built up some serious lactic acid. Tonight, I'll do some more weight lifting and yoga.

There are rumors flying around that autumn is going to arrive in Texas on Monday. That would be nice. I would like to experience it before winter.

Walter took some great pictures of the lunar eclipse.

I went to the office Halloween luncheon and I had a pretty good time. I did an artistic three dimensional place mat featuring an owl and full moon. It took about 35 minutes.

So far I've heard Thriller twice and Werewolves of London once. Those are the Halloween songs that every radio station has. God bless Internet radio.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: