Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

This week I ran 34.62 miles, burned 3,966.1 calories and weigh 162.8 pounds.

At the pace I've been running lately, I'm on track for a less than 6 hour marathon. The next group training run is 19 miles. I had a bit of a break this past Saturday at 14 miles. Maybe the temperatures will be cool this Saturday. There are rumors that the temperature is going to drop on Tuesday.

If I was musically inclined I would make a techno dance song using the recorded political messages that I've been receiving on the answering machine.

Arlene Wohlgemuth is a tree killer. I would use her flyers to line Salvador's cage but I think her face would scare the feathers off of him. Besides, his poop is too good for her.

Salvador won't poop on the Bryan/ College Station Eagle but he will poop on the Thrifty Nickle, the Houston Chronicle and the Toledo Blade (we got the Blade as packing material). It might be interesting to see what other newspapers he will poop on.

Goofy spam names of the day:
Refocussed H. Michelangelo
Clarinets C. Godot
Peabody D. Governance
Plains H. Blackouts
Postmarking E. Office
Val Q. Overtly
Fluctuation M. Appraises
Curiously V. Dover
Passport M. Crematoriums

Poop!

No comments: