Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

This week I ran 26.22 miles, burned 3,144.9 calories and weigh 163.3 pounds.

Monday ran 4 miles in 42:11
Wednesday ran 5.3 miles in 55:00
Thursday ran 4 miles in 41:12
Saturday ran 12 miles in 2:29:00

Next Saturday I run in the Woodstock Howl-o-ween 5K. 3.1 miles for the metric challenged. The distance marathon training run for next Saturday is 6 miles. I'll just do the 5K twice.

Masey chewed up her leash so I bought a chain leash for her.

I'm not sure if I'm going to let her run with me. She has very little experience on a leash but this would help her expend some energy. On the other hand I want to run my best and she might be a bit of a distraction.

You can check out Masey at http://www.woodstocktexas.org and you can see details about the 5K and an upcoming seminar.

No comments: