Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I take the time to record my boring thoughts on my boring blog and Blogger does not have the courtesy to save the post. How am I supossed to bore people to tears when Blogger does not work correctly?

I walked 1,997 steps yesterday.

I voted. I'm happy with the outcome of the congressional race. I'm not too personally invested in the outcome of the presidential election. I voted for Kerry but if Bush wins fairly, I won't be too upset. I disagree with Bush policies but I was never a Bush hater. I can still work on the issues that are important to me. I'm stealing myself for the wailing and gnashing of teeth. I suppose I could look upon it with some amusement. The republic will not collapse.

I been feeling a bit blue lately. Part of it is the gray and cold weather, some of it is the post-election emotions - mine and others - mostly others really, some of it is lack of sleep.

I'm taking a brief break from drawing single panel cartoons to work on gags. I have a sufficient backlog so there will not be an interruption in the schedule. Lately, the gags have been very lame. I think I could write better ones without the pressure of producing a cartoon every day.

The cold and gray is good running weather. Maybe my run tonight will lift my spirits.

No comments: