Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I walked 1,829 steps. I ran over 6 miles. I got a blister where my big toe joins the rest of my foot. First blister since I started training for this marathon.

I'm thinking about doing something about the ever increasing amount of gray hair on my head. I checked out the hair care section in the store and the selection was quite overwhelming. So I consulted people on a newsgroup that I frequent. So far people are suggesting that I go professional rather than a bottle. I've had it done professionally twice with good results. The problem is that I don't go to the salon very often and I like to keep my trips to the salon at a minimum. The salon is not a particularly negative place, it's just someplace I have to go every once in a while. Sort of like the DMV. I just try to tolerate the situation and be nice to the people that work there. It takes me two weeks to actually get a haircut after I've decided that I need a haircut. My hair is very unruly looking right now. It gets in my eyes and serves as a conduit for sweat when I run. Sweat in the eyes - what a great feeling.

At age 35 not only do I have a lot of gray hair, I also have a couple of zits. I'm too young for the amount of gray that I have and too old for the damn zits.

Goofy spam names:
Ugod Thang
implant Maritza
Cupid U. Besom
Lorna D. Chairman
Doctor S. Staggering

Just delete my account already!

No comments: