Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

What is wrong with this promotional notepad?

The sides of the pad say:
Aggressive Pursuit Of Opportunities
Loyal Client Partnerships
Passion To Be The Best
Leader In the Mid-Priced Lodging Market

The people responsible for this notepad felt it important to print, "Doing What It Takes" twice.
Apparently, doing what it takes does not include putting the name of the Mid-Priced Lodging anywhere on the promotional notepad. I'll have to ask the secretary that gave me this note where she got the notepad.

It could be one of those ultra-clever marketing gimmicks that is aimed at a demographic that I'm not a part of.

"Mid-Priced Lodging" covers a wide range of hotel chains. I need some kind of hint.

Yes, I did call my Dad. He's doing fine.

No comments: