Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

This week I ran 30.68 miles, burned 3,521.2 calories and weigh 158 pounds.

Daisy is back with her original family. It is best thing for everyone.

For the first time in 13 years, there is not a dog in my life. Right now, I'm not ready for another dog. When the time is right, the right dog will come along.

The update schedule is going to be a bit sporadic in December. Radio MASH is next weekend. That is when it starts to feel like the holidays for me. Radio MASH is a local 100 hour toy drive. My friends from the U.S.S. Intangible have worked with this event since 1992. I'm taking that Friday off from work. I have a short 8 mile run on Saturday. The rest of the weekend will be dedicated to Radio MASH. MASH in this case stands for Make A Smile Happen. After a few meals and late nights in the army tents it begins to stand for Make A Smell Happen.

During the 4 days of Radio MASH we experience the full range of weather that central Texas has to offer. Hopefully, rain will not be part of the experience. Actually, weather is not an adequate term to describe the conditions at Radio MASH.

The weekend after that will be the big race, the Dallas White Rock Marathon. I'm ready to get this done.

Goofy spam names:
Cruciform K. Hoping
Loftily V. Opaque
Skyjacked J. Assurance
Scrub Q. Document
Graffias H. Infantile
Bathe U. Notoriously
Poinsettia K. Tibetan

No comments: