Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I walked 1,250 steps yesterday.

I took a half day off from work to purchase Walter's favorite meal and to clean up the house. Walter went to a friend's house to fix her computer. I had the friend call me when he left so that I can get the last minute things together.

Walter was surprised that I was home. He was even more surprised by the dinner and what I was wearing when I greeted him at the door. It was a black dress that he had not seen me wear in about 3 years. I hadn't worn the dress in about 3 years. It fits a bit loosely around the shoulders. I was surprised that I was able to find the shoes. I managed to wear the shoes without injuring myself. They are not the most comfortable shoes but I was not going to stand in, walk in or wear them for very long.

Walter enjoyed his birthday very much. I enjoyed making him happy.

No, I did not update last night. A new cartoon will go up tonight. I know that you are upset but think of Walter. He is very happy.

If the fact that I did not update last night really bothers you, please consider going to a church, temple, synagogue, mosque or other community that will help you find truth and meaning in a responsible way. A Perfect World might make you laugh or groan but anything deeper than that requires something greater than I could possibly offer. An Unitarian-Universalist church is a good place to start. Try it. It will make my cartoons seem a bit funnier without the expense and health problems associated with booze.

No comments: