Drivel that cannot fit in a single panel comic.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Isaac


Today's icon: Vera surprise.

I spent my lunch hour yesterday tending to Isaac and Loki. Isaac spent the day in his kennel because he jumps over the fence.

I tried a harness attached to a line that is attached to a tree yesterday evening but either he or Loki chewed it and Isaac got loose. Fortunately, Isaac did not jump over the fence. I guess he decided to stay because he did not see us leave. Isaac stays in the yard as long as he does not see you leave.

Because of the lunch time fence jumping, I took Isaac to the office. He behaved well. Other than the fence jumping Isaac is a well-behaved dog.

I will spend my lunch hour the rest of the work week letting Isaac out to play and stretch his very long legs. I'm ahead on my cartoons so a few days without drawing will not throw off the schedule.

If you want a sweet, lovable, big dog check out Isaac at http://www.woodstocktexas.org Make sure you have at least a 6 foot fence or can take him outside periodically. Despite Isaac's size he is a great indoor dog.

No comments: